Thursday, July 19, 2007

Predator Fans widens focus

We've decided to refocus our coverage of Predator Fans to include more than just the original movie. While it was fun coming up with posts that dealt strictly with the movie, we felt that limited what we could talk about, and have fun with.

So, starting today we'll go ahead and accept the fact that there are other movies with the Predator and that novels have been written about the Predator and his (mis)adventures. Needless to say, we think this is a step in right direction.

While not the biggest fan of Predator 2, it isn't all that bad of a movie. I mean, Bill Paxton is great! Who else has been killed by a Terminator, a Predator, an Alien, and Pat Benatar? The Predator has some really cool scenes, and we get a little more incite to his/them lifestyle.

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed AVP: Alien vs. Predator. I didn't expect a whole lot going into it, mainly because the merging of two childhood memories for the sake of making a dollar didn't ring well with me. But it was entertaining, and I actually look forward to a sequel.

So what does the future hold for Predator Fans? I'd say a lot; we've got a new Predator novel in the works and a sequel to AVP in post-production.

Check back often ... we've got some more details regarding the Predator novel to share.

No comments: