Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Predator Novel in the works

Jeff Vandermeer is writing a Predator novel due in 2008, to be published by Dark Horse.

Here are Jeff's comments from his blog:

I'm writing a Predator novel for Dark Horse and editor Victoria Blake, from a detailed synopsis I provided to them. The novel is due in January 2008 and will be published in 2008. Set in the South China Sea, the novel features an ex-Khmer Rouge colonel, a Thai pirate, a huge transplanted African crocodile, and a Romanian crime boss, among other things. Oh, yes, and a Predator.

All this sounds very exciting. It's nice to hear that the Predator story hasn't died. Although, I am skeptical of the synopsis by Jeff.

Source: http://www.jeffvandermeer.com/2007/06/11/predator-novel-sold-to-dark-horse/

1 comment:

JeffV said...

Hey--drop me an email at vanderworld at hotmail.com and I'll send ya the full synopsis.

JeffV